All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names or logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Instasavess complies with the DMCA by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material on the Site that is controlled or operated by Instasavess that is allegedly infringing, in which case we will attempt in good faith to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they can file a counter notification, in accordance with Millennium Law New Copyright Digital Materials.
Before submitting a notice of infringing material or a counter notification, you may wish to contact an attorney to better understand your rights and obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Instasave’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular Section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of copyright infringement
- To provide notice of infringing material on Instasavess, please provide a notice containing the following details
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. It is necessary for third-party agencies to provide a copy of the “Physical Letter of Authorization” in which the agency can address all of their copyrights.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered at a single online site by a single notification, a representative list of such works must be provided at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address, through which the complaining party can be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (note that under Section 512(f), a person who knowingly and materially wrongly submits that material or activity is an infringement that may be liable for damages.
- Then email the notice of infringement to [email protected]